OAKLEY'S TERMINAL MUSKOGEE
Oakley's Terminal Muskogee is strategically located at the confluence of the Arkansas, Grand, and Verdigris Rivers in the Port of Muskogee. There is a foreign trade zone available to our customers. The Port has excellent rail access, as well as convenient access to two major highways: to the north and south, the Muskogee Turnpike; and to the east and west, I-40.
For customers desiring year round shipments of steel, bulk commodities, or raw products, ice-free Oakley's Terminal Muskogee offers major advantages in material logistics control, decades of leadership experience tailoring all capabilities and available resources to our customers' scheduling, equipment, and operational needs. The Terminal has extensive capacity for barge, rail and truck shipping and receiving of commodities. Oakley's Terminal Muskogee handles large volumes of bulk and break bulk commodities, including containers, steel pipe, coil, plate, beam, sand, salt, coal, coke, fertilizer, grain, paper, scrap, glass and ore clays served by Union Pacific Rail Road.
Handling Services & Equipment
- The Port's designated railroad switching service, operating switch engines on three miles of working track and three miles of storage track
- Harbor service with 1,200 horsepower towboat and ample fleeting and staging areas for 75 barges
- One 35 ton and two 10 ton overhead cranes
- One 60 ton crane
- Two material Handlers with 3 ½ yd. hydraulic clam shell bucket and 55' boom
- Multiple transfer capabilities which include, barge to rail or truck, rail to barge or truck, truck to barge or rail with scales up to 200 ton capacity
- Five forklifts up to 33,000 pounds
- Fiver front-end leaders (2 - 5 yards)
- Track excavator for unloading bulk commodities from rail
- Screening system
- Barge cleaning and topwater repair
- Two drop chutes
- Scrap steel grapple
For steel or bulk materials requiring inside or outside storage, Muskogee offers:
- 18,000 square foot heated transit shed with sprinkler system
- 76,000 square foot storage warehouse with overhead cranes
- 8400 sq. ft. storage building for Zircon sand
- 20,000 ton open storage on concrete
- 39 acres of open storage
Paragon Industries also occupies a 20000 sq. ft. building on the property that houses a state of the art steel coil facility that is capable of slitting coils up to 72" wide and ½" thick.
Oakley’s Port 33 and Oakley's Terminal Muskogee continue to expand as more shippers discover the economics of water transportation. This discovery, combined with Oakley’s facilities and commitment to customer satisfaction will continue to provide growth opportunities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND
RATE QUOTES, CONTACT
Josh Taylor | Terminal Manager
Justin Jolly | Trucking
4601 Harold Scoggins Dr
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74403